The Springfield Armory® XD® MOD.2™ 9mm 3″ Subcompact Pistol is designed with a 3″ hammer-forged steel barrel with a Melonite® finish, a polymer frame and a GripZone® textured grip. This pistol features a dual-spring recoil system with a full-length guide rod and comes with a 13-round compact magazine and a 16-round X-Tension™ magazine.
Features and Benefits
- 13- or 16-round capacity
- Fiber-optic front sight and a low-profile combat rear sight
- Dual-spring recoil system with a full-length guide rod
- No-snag trigger guard
- 3″ hammer-forged steel barrel with a Melonite® finish
- Polymer frame and a GripZone® textured grip
- High-Hand™ grip relief and beavertail
- Includes a compact magazine and an X-Tension™ magazine
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: GripZone®
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 10 in.
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 26 oz. (with compact mag); 27 oz. (with X-Tension™ mag)
- Metal Finish: Melonite®
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 13 (compact); 16 (X-Tension™)
- Rear sight: Low-profile combat
- Barrel length (in.): 3
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Fiber-optic
- Caliber: 9mm
- Product Length (in.): 6.25
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government-issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.