Buy RCBS Competition Powder Measure with Small Metering Drum online
The RCBS Competition Powder Measure is an accurate powder measure that is designed to throw consistent repeatable charges time after time. The Competition Powder measure takes the best features of the proven RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure and adds a powder baffle and advanced Uniflow Micrometer Adjustment Screw. The addition of the powder baffle ensures that the powder flow and pressure on the powder column over the metering unit stay consistent while the Micrometer Adjustment Screw gives the reloader the ability to precisely adjust to their desired metered charge, as well as allowing them to record that number for future reference for quicker setup time.
Metering Chamber: Small metering assembly designed for handgun and small rifle cartridges such as the 223 Remington and 300 AAC Blackout
- Measuring cylinder has precision ground surfaces and slides into the honed main casting for a precision fit.
- Measures ball, flake and extruded smokeless powder
- The Competition measure is based on the Uniflow and has the same metering drum and main casting
- Handle can be placed on the right or left
- Index numbers on adjustment screw do not show actual powder charge. Charges should be set by using a powder scale and periodically checked for accuracy.
Made In United States of America
|Maximum Powder Charge||40 Grains|
|Minimum Powder Charge||0.5 Grains|
|Powder Type||Smokeless Powder|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|